So in starting back to blogging more regularly, I’m kicking the week off with 25 things about myself.
1. I love the season of fall. The crisp scent of the air, candles flickering, getting to wear sweaters again, soup bubbling on the stove…
2. I really detest coconut.
3. Going to the grocery store and cleaning the bathroom are my two least favorite chores.
4. I love popcorn with parmesan cheese, butter and chile powder. No one else in my family will eat it with me.
5. I love the fact that both of my children are athletic. I am so not!
6. Coming home into a house that smells good makes me happy. Simple pleasures I know..
7. I love snuggling into a bed with clean sheets.
8. Going to the mountains makes me happy.
9. I dislike impatient people.
10. I’m a collector. (much to Sean’s dismay..) I collect teapots & stars. If you ask Sean I also collect books…way too many.
11. I love to embroider and hand dyed floss makes me even happier. The price of the hand dyed floss, however, does not make me happy.
12. I am slowly getting the hang of quilting.
13. I can’t seem to grasp knitting, maybe someday.
14. The Moot House is one of my all time favorite restaurants.
15. I wanted to look like Audrey Hepburn when I was younger… heck I’d still like to look like Audrey Hepburn.
16. I love old movies.
17. Halloween drives me crazy. I hate finding costumes for Katy.
18. Found a Carl Larson calendar the other day. I ‘m going to have go back and get it. I love Carl Larson and his paintings. If I could decorate my house like his, I’d be thrilled.
19. Lingonberry preserves are so yummy. It’s a sweet-tart combination… mmmm.
20. I need to get picture frames and some sturdy picture hangers today.
21. I hate being sick, and will ignore the feelings until they are too bad. Not a good trait. (My co-workers are now cringing..)
22. I love flea markets. I just wish I had the money to get some of the BIG furniture.
23. My office/craft room is a pit. But that is how I best create.. Good thing that I can just pull the door shut.
24. I’m ready for a real Colorado Fall. We’ve been having too warm of weather for my comfort.
25. Chocolate is always a good thing.